Wednesday, May 20, 2009

More...

Another beautiful day in Paradise! No sign of swine flu here but they do check your temperature when you arrive via some sort of camera thing. Food servers all wear masks just-in-case.

Played Mah Jongg overlooking the bay at the Lindo Mar Bar/Restaurant which is just down the street from my condo--Fantastic view and right on the beach--life doesn't get any better than that! Since I am staying on the other side of town this week it was a real schlep to get there but once I move in to my condo it will be so easy to get to my weekly mah jongg game.

Did my final walk through today and in just two days they had fixed the things I had wanted changed (microwave with a plug now is in a cabinet so it doesn't show), full sized washer and dryer instead of stackable ones, a couple of touch ups on paint.

My furniture is now in PV and will be delivered and installed (picture hanging, etc) next week. I'm expecting to get my keys in the next few days and already have a new key chain ready for them. The builder put in locks on several cabinets and also made the laundry room lockable so that I can lock up items if I should ever trade or rent out my place (nice touch).

Tomorrow I am taking a day off to relax, swim and read a book. I know I said I was doing 'tasks' on Thursday but I changed my mind. I'll do those things on Friday instead...or maybe on Monday or Tuesday...things are a little slower here in Mexico.

Still loving it here...already have one visitor reserving for early November...hope to have more visitors...J.

No comments: