Saturday, December 15, 2012

It's almost Christmas!



Susan has arrived or her monthly December visit... and I'm about to leave to visit my family in California and Denver.  Fortunately she's been here enough that she can navigate PV on her own.

 Lots of fun things going on as 'The Season' has started...run into old returning friends daily...more activities than I have time to go to (not to mention parties). Last night we saw The Rocky Horror Show at The Palm which was a kick--since I've been a fan of both the movie and the play I was in heaven having it come to Puerto Vallarta. I had my first short story published and it is available on Amazon....I'll write more about that later and post a link so that you can buy a copy (I'll even autograph it next time I see you!). Since I'm a crazy love-it Amazon shopper I will be listing some of my favorite shopping recommendations so stay tuned. If we are 'friends' on Facebook you will also see my more up-to-date comings and goings.

Last summer saw me at a fabulous birthday party in Beverly Hills...we were not allowed to discuss it in the media but it was amazing...no cameras allowed either. Snoop Dogg entertained, Charlie Sheen also did a funny roast of our host who was celebrating his 40th birthday. I am told that we can now post some pics of the party so as soon as I get some I will post them...again, stay tuned.

I'm very excited about my January trip to Park City, Utah where I will finally attend The Sundance Film Festival--can't wait! Looks like I'll be able to choose my movies on Tuesday. JOBS will premier there so I hope to get tixs for that one along with some of the documentaries.  Crossing my fingers that I get to see some great ones!

Got to run...another party tonight...life in PV is still the best!

P.S. Have to tell you about my cruise but that's for another time

No comments: